Friday, March 1, 2013

My Week In Instagram Pictures

SATURDAY:
My first clound mani!! Definitely need some practice. A bit hard to get even curves. Also did YoungWildandPolished famous dots!! She's the dotting queen! The clouds need some work but I love how this came out!
COLORS: Lime Crime "Peaches-Cream" & "Once In A Blue Mousse"




TUESDAY:
Did these Monday night and hated it so I took it right off. I wasn't going to post it but decided to anyway.
COLORS: Rimmel London "I Lilac You" & China Glaze "Coconut Paradise"


So because I hated my previous mani, Tuesday I decided to try out one that's been on my list for awhile. Ikat nails!!!!!! I loved these!! Click here for my tutorial on how to do it!!




THURSDAY:
Was the last day of February so I did my collage for #monthlymanifavorites!! Between Valentine's Day and trying out a lot of new things this month, I had a lot of nail art! Here were my personal favorites for February.



That's it for this week and that also wraps up February. Is it just me or is 2013 flying by!!! Happy March everybody! Coming this month, St. Patrick's Day and Easter!!!! Some fun nail art!


xo, Colleen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!