Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valetine's Day everyone!! This post will be taking the place of my usual "My Week In Instagram Pictures" since this week has been all Valentines nails. Starting Monday the 11th I started posting the looks I did for Vday. There was no way I could do just one or two looks. Vday is just way too fun!! So here are all the looks I came up with and a couple that were inspired!


MONDAY:
First up I did a classy look without being too "girly". I used Nicole by OPI - Please Red-cycle
and Orly - Liquid Vinyl topped with NYC - Matte Me Crazy. Then I used tape for the heart and stripes. 


Then I did this amazingly gorgeous heart and half moon mani! I used NYC - Polyester Pink and 
Revlon - Glitz & Glam. Again I used tape for the heart and moons.



TUESDAY:
I was inspired by Kaitlin Ferland's "live" mani but I did "love" with a heart for Vday! I really need to get a
brush set. I did this mostly with a dotting tool and tried to clean up a lil with black/white stripers
but it is a bit messy. But still oh so cute!
Sally Hansen - White On, Black Out, Tough Love


Then I added some red leopard print!! Leopard hearts are so big right now so I added a couple of those.
I adore this mani!!! One of my faves that I did this week! 



WEDNESDAY:
Who doesn't love roses for Valentine's Day? I did this really elegant nude rose mani.
Rimmel London - Caramel Cupcake, INM - Northern Lights, Sally Hansen - White On


Then I did a simple heart mani. 
China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le, Sally Hansen - Tough Love and a silver glitter striper


Then I did this super adorable love hearts mani! My girl heart looks a bit scary though. Haha. I should
 have put a bow one her. Love my mustache heart!
Sephora by OPI - Natural Environ-mint and Orly - Cotton Candy



THURSDAY:
Happy Valentine's Day!!!! This is probably my favorite of my original designs. Sooo pretty and cute! Love it!
OPI - Mod About You, Wet N Wild - Something, Orly - Dazzle, Revlon - Girly


Another rose mani! Roses and hearts!
Sally Hansen - Petal Pusher & Tough Love, Milani - Paradise Pink, Sally Hansen - White On



FRIDAY:
I just had to recreate PRETTYNAILSBYMAL's mani. It was soo gorgeous, I fell in love with it!
Sally Hansen - White On & Black Out and the heart is Nicole by OPI - Please Red-cycle



Well that's it for the Valentine's Day manis! I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you do any of my designs tag me on Instagram @lusterlacquer or use the hashtag #lusterlacquer so I can see them!! Now to decide which one I want to wear for my vday dinner! Haha. 



xo, Colleen











1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!